Earn Money From Your Motorhome or Campervan
EARN FROM YOUR MOTORHOME / MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR CAMPER/ EARN EXTRA CASH FROM YOUR MOTORHOME, CAMPER OR CARAVANETTE / HIRE MY MOTORHOME / HIRE OUT MY CAMPERVAN / MAKE AN INCOME FROM MY MOTORHOME OR CAMPERVAN / INCOME FROM MY MOTORHOME OR CAMPERVAN.
We offer the highest return for the hire of your motorhome or campervan
Our top owner made over £11,000 in 2011, and many owner's received incomes in excess of £6,000
Why Motorhome City is different
Our unique, transparent business approach means that you, the motorhome owner, benefit from the highest financial returns and the best customer service. Because we are completely transparent, you know exactly how much you will earn from your motorhome or campervan, secure in the knowledge that there are no hidden extras.
In addition, you get:
- The highest rates possible
- Your own web page to display your vehicle
- Full control of the vehicle information, charges and fees.
- Solid complaints and disputes procedures
- Water-tight protection against loss or damage
Why hire out your motorhome?
Instead of your motorhome costing you money — in road tax, insurance, maintenance, and depreciation — you could earn more than £500 per week in peak season.
|Peak season earnings
|£520 per week
|£470 per week
|£440 per week
Motorhome City can make owners the highest possible income from their motorhomes, with no financial risk!
Deciding to hire out your prized motorhome or campervan can be a tough decision. By using Motorhome City to manage the process, you can rest assured that you will earn the most money possible from your motorhome — up to £5,000 per year — and we do this with no financial risk to you. Take a look at the table above to see how much you could earn.
*For more information on our vehicle classification system, please click here. For a detailed breakdown of earnings along with other financial information, click here
- We offer the highest return to owners.
- We give you your own personal web page to advertise your motorhome, with up to 6 photos and descriptive text - including all the technical information and dimensions automatically!
- We provide online enquiry and booking facilities
- You have your own booking calender, giving you full control of the availability of your vehicle.
- Full instructions and legal contracts.
- We handle all enquiries, bookings and records.
- We provide full insurance and handle all the security deposits
- We give full support, backup and feedback, ensuring your vehicle is returned to you in a satisfactory condition.
- We send contact details for the hirer and leave you to arrange a convenient time for handover.
For more information click here.
We will fully make sure that your Motorhome or Campervan is fully protected by FIVE different methods:
- We provide a seperate Fully Comprehensive Motorhome Hire Insurance, from a leading UK Company while your vehicle is out on hire (min. £1000 excess).
- We will always obtain a Hirers Security Deposit 2 weeks before the start date of hire, over and above the hire payment.
- Penalties will be applied to Protect your Motorhome or Campervan: We have several penalty clauses incorporated in our explicit Terms and Conditions of Hire Document, including fines for failure to empty toilets (£25), Evidence of Smoking (£100), additional cleaning involved (up to £50), and many others to protect your vehicle.
- Before your vehicle goes out on hire, you will need to record all existing damage (right down to every scrape and scratch) on our Contract of Hire Document. If any additional damage is observed/detected after the hire, this will be used to claim back from the hirer / insurer.
- The Motorhome Hire Network has an extensive Contract between Owners and Hirers. It outlines the rights and responsibilities between each Owner, Hirer and Booking Agency.
|See our FAQs for more information about hiring out your motorhome or campervan.